WC3 Reforged Patch 1.32 has been released and is adding the Night Elves race to the Reforged Beta.
How to get the newest Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch 1.32?
- Reforged WC3 Reforged has to be installed and run in the Battle-net launcher. In the Battle-net client you can simply click the update button (or it updates automatically). The update size was about 4GB and took 20 minutes.
- Warcraft 3 WC3 Patch 1.31 is still the newest patch for the old client.
Info: WC3 Patch 1.32 is the first patch that is only for Warcraft 3 Reforged and not for Warcraft 3.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch 1.32 Changelog:
If you play the game, remember that it’s a Beta and it is just for testing stuff out. We are still far away from a final version of Warcraft 3 Reforged, but right now a lot of stuff is happening, how nice is that? I really love to see that! 😉
On 20 November 2019, Pete Stillwell the producer of the WC3 Reforged classic team at Blizzard announced the new changes. The new Warcraft 3 Reforged client is now updateable to version 1.32.
What are the main changes of Patch 1.32?
- The Night Elves Race has been added.
- In the versus mode you can choose between all races now: Human/Orc/Undead/Elf and Random.
- The Warcraft 3 Reforged Collections have been activated: Choose your hero icon for the battle field, it’s like in Warcraft 3, you need a specific amount of wins to unlock avatars. Info: The Progress of the Beta will be reseted with the Reforged Launch (Any game stats and avatars will be reset to zero).
- Custom games have been added, this is the list view:
Here you can see a single Reforged custom game lobby:
- Replay Function:
- Full Reforged map pool, the map pool list has been updated:
- Chat window can now be used bigger.
- Several improvements, Bug Fixing and reducing the amount of game crashes.
What will be the next Patch Update?
- Custom lobbies and games.
- Frame Rate (FPS) Optimization especially for 4on4 mode.
WC3 Reforged Beta 1.32: All Known Issues
The game has still an endless list of bugs. On the one hand the game developers know that, on the other hand they still love to hear about your feedback in the official WC3 forums.
If you want to find the full list of known issues, here is a compelte list:
That’s it for now. Any new patch will be listed on the Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch site.
Have fun playing! 😉