The Dota Replay Manager is a free tool for browsing Warcraft III replays. It is always updated to the newest version and got nice and powerful features!
Dota Replay Manager Download
Just download and unzip the file then start the Dota Replay Manager.
There is no Installation need. The Dota Replay Manager shows you extensive player statistics and enables a replay search.
Get your Dota Replay Manager Download v3.02c now:
DownloadDownloads: 8,260Download-Size: 10.0 MB
Features of the Dota Replay Manager
- Displays a list of all replays with statistics
- Extended game information and lists of players with score, lane and item build
- Hero builds, skill and item order
- Displays game Information (Date, Patch, Map, Game Name, Host, Saver, Length, Players, Score, Winners and Observers)
- Shows the APM (including different action types, group hotkeys and more)
- Gold and Experience timeline graphs
- Full action log with graphical information
- Shows hero pool and bans of the mode (cd/cm)
- Presentation Tab (format the replay info in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML)
- Viewing replays directly from internet (if a URL is supplied)
- Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g to the archive)
And a lot more…
Dota Replay Manager Screenshots
The Dota Replay Manager has been created by d07.RiV. He is developing the tool and made it to the most powerful parser for Warcraft 3.
Have Fun! 🙂