Welcome Warcraft Lovers! 😉
Here you can find a quick guide for:
- How to install Warcraft 3 Reforged.
- How to install the old Warcraft 3 client until Blizzard removes it.
1. How to install Warcraft Reforged?
- Step 1 Preorder/Buy Reforged on playwarcraft3.com
- Step 2 Download the Blizzard Client and login to your account.
- Step 3 Click on Warcraft 3 and install Warcraft 3 Reforged. It will need around 15GB space.
- Step 4 Now you can launch the game. It took about 20 minutes to install the game on my computer.
- Step 5 Now jump into the Battle, here is the typical stone lion entry area, in a new design! 😉
- Step 6 I clicked on versus and jumped into my first Warcraft 3 Reforged random team match (2on2).
How to play the old Warcraft 3 ROC/TFT with the old client?
The new Warcraft 3 Patch allows to connect Warcraft III to WC3 Reforged, but still can use the ol client.
Blizzard released the new Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 on the 01.12.2018 and made it able to activate & connect the Warcraft 3 Reforged Preorder for the first time!
How to install the old Warcraft 3 client?
Update: Currently everyone wants to have the old client back, I have no good solution right now. Below you will find the old approach. If I have new infos I will make an update.
- Step 1 First of all uninstall & remove your old Warcraft 3 TFT installation.
- Step 2 Then download the WC3 Patch 1.30.2 here.
- Step 3 Launch the installer and follow the steps, it needs a bit longer than the old installer.
- Step 4 Now the Warcraft installer asks for the CD KEY and you can choose between entering Warcraft 3 Legacy CD Keys or the Warcraft 3 Reforged Preorder Activation. Click the second one and it redirects you to the Battlenet login page, where you have to login.