What is new in Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31?Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 has been deployed on April 24, 2019 and includes balance changes, adds 1 completely new item, map changes and unit changes! Furthermore it is the next step into the direction of Warcraft 3 Reforged by setting up graphical and technical background! Speaking about the direct impact, we get tremendous adjustments for the competitive play in the Battle.net and pro scene!
What are the new Features in WC3 Patch 1.31?
- Game improvements (Direct3D 11 Support & Metal for MAC) which will improve the Graphic APIs & Bug fixes.
- One completely new item OMG!!!
- Balancing changes for Human, Elf, Orc & Undead. See all changes below.
- Critical nerfs for: Kotg & Alchemist (See below)
- Critical buffs for: Panda & Firelord (See below)
- WC3 Map changes in 1on1, 2on2, 3on3 and 4on4 competitive.
- Improvements of the Warcraft 3 World Editor.
Important to mention for 1.31 (Big News):
- WC3 Patch 1.31 is the last big patch before Warcraft 3 Reforged comes out, this either means Reforged is coming soon OR we have to wait very long. 😉
- The AT-Bug will NOT be fixed until Reforged is officially released. 🙁
- Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne (ROC & TFT) have been combined. This means ROC is not playable anymore right now! (That means all players who only have ROC will get a free patch update from Blizzard for TFT). Read more about the Reign of Chaos removal here.
Update: Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31.1 Bug Fixes (June 2019)
Meanwhile Blizzard has released a fixing patch that is called Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31.1.
Many stuff of the current changes have been reviewed and can now be fixed. Now the Blizzard team can mostly take care of developing Warcraft 3 Reforged!
Here are the Patch 1.31.1 Bug Fixes:
- All natives are now zero-indexed.
- Fullscreen fixes in lobby/menu.
- Custom maps now appear on the game creation list and wont create a crash.
- Ilussions will no longer deal 1 damage.
- Graphics fixes.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 PTR Download:
The Public Test Realm has finished, the Patch is live now.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 Download
Here you can get the the WC3 1.31 Patch Installer as a download:
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||Language:||Download:|
|WC3 1.31 Installer (Windows)||30.05.2019||English||Download|
|WC3 1.31 Installer (Mac)||30.05.2019||English||Download|
Download the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 for Windows or Mac to install the game.
Warcraft 3 Players love to play slots (Free to Play):
Just click on the button and sign up on the page to play casino slots for free.
Register and play for free
Opinion about WC3 1.31 Balancing – What is the main impact?
It is just awesome that Blizzard breaks the silence after 4 months and it feels like it is worth the waiting time! The new stuff is all about shaping Warcraft 3 to be better than ever and to do the right steps. Maybe we have to wait longer for Warcraft 3 Reforged but it will be a great game.
In this WC3 update 1.31, it is really surprising that Blizzard is adding a new item for the first time after 16 years. This just shows us how deep they dive into the game to feel forced to strengthen the balancing. That’s the right call and we can look forward to nice changes in the next months and years! 😉
So, what about Patch 1.31 for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne?What is the main effect and impact for you as a player?
- Necromancers feel like the strongest unit ever now (cheaper/weaker cripple on t1). Now they are like sorceresses.
- The dk heal on t1 could make undead much stronger in the early game now.
- Hippogryphs are quite strong now with more hp.
- The nerf of KotG, Alchemist and MGs is great to see for a changed meta inside the pro scene.
- Due to the changes we hopefully will also see more of these: Orb of Fire, Bears, Knights, Demon Hunter, Ghuls, Gargoyles, Firelord and Panda!
Are there more impacts of the gameplay?
Write it down in the comment section. 😉
Warcraft 3 Patch Version 1.31 Changelog (Competitive Changes)
The new WC3 patch updates a lot of units, races and spells.
Read the full competitive changelog here:
General Competitive Updates: Main Changes of the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 Map pool: Full list of all non competitive changes in the new update: What do you think about the new WC3 version?
Item Changes and New Items
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 Improvement List (Non-Competitive Changes)
Main Changes of the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 Map pool:
Full list of all non competitive changes in the new update:
What do you think about the new WC3 version?