The second update for Warcraft 3 Reforged called Update 1.32.2 has been published on the 24th February. This patch eliminates a lot of major bugs and got some simple game improvements as well as interface updates.
Warcraft 3 Reforged
Patch 1.32.2 Changelog:
What’s new in Warcraft 3 Patch 1.32.2?
Here are all changes:
Reforged Interface Update:
- Players are now able to leave the matchmaking queue in versus mode. To stop searching, just click on to the eye again. 😉
- Fixed an issue with team members entering a broken state when cancelling queue while the team is disbanded.
- When a player leaves a match, remaining players no longer receive the additional message “Blizzard has left the game.”
- Transitioning from cinematics to a mission no longer briefly displays campaign selection.
- Battletags now consistently show for team invites in the user interface.
- Map Vetos now save for Versus FFA Mode.
- Ultra-Widescreen is now a viable option in the options menu.
- The Grid Hotkey option now works correctly for campaign and hero units. You can find custom hotkeys for Reforged here.
- Multiple localization fixes for text, subtitles, and truncation have been addressed in campaign and online play.
- Added Squelching to chat channel functionality.
- Fixed multiple portrait issues with units in both campaign and online play.
Reforged Gameplay Update:
- Fixed an issue where if a player quit multiple games and switched graphic settings, the user would get a “Match Found” but the game wouldn’t start.
- The Female Demon Hunter now uniquely metamorphosizes to her own model.
- Fixed an issue with Tranquil Paths where creeps were invisible.
- Updated the Firelord’s Incinerate ability icon in Reforged. It can still be auto-cast as normal.
- Guardian Golem now has an auto-attack impact sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Blademaster was immune to non-magic abilities like Ensnare while using the Bladestorm ability.
- Lady Vashj has a small update to her head to address her human ears.
- Succubus models are now visually distinct.
- Fixed an issue where new Reforged death sounds were playing in Classic Mode.
- Three maps have been temporarily removed from their respective map pools due to instability: Ruins of Stratholme (3v3), Banewood Bog LV (4v4), and Fountain of Manipulation (FFA). They may return once the issue has been resolved.
Custom Games Update:
- Fixed multiple missing assets that were impacting Custom Games.
- The Custom Games list has been updated to better optimize searching
- Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
- The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
- Fixed multiple campaign missions that had units appear invisible.
- Multiple inventory issues have been fixed for the Rexxar campaign.
- Fixed multiple bugs throughout the Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne Campaigns
- Updated the cutscene cinematic panel to transition cleanly between conversations.
- Fixed issues making Twilight of the Gods in the Reforged campaign easier to complete than intended.
- Tyrande’s inventory will no longer be absent on the Daughters of the Moon and The Awakening of Stormrage missions in the Classic campaign.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Editor Update:
- Fixed an issue where melee-only abilities were showing up as hidden in the editor when using custom data.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while playing campaign, versus, or custom games with the ‘Low’ texture setting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in systems with a high number of logical processors.
WC3 Reforged Patch 1.32.1 Feedback & Opinion:
- I really do not like what Blizzard is doing with the chat channels. Now players not even join a public lobby. It feels like they want to prevent the trash talk in the public channels, or it was just a bug within this update. The chat was always a big and important part in WC3 and I hope it will be the same in the Reforged final version.
- A lot of people are angry again about the small outcome of the patch – guys that’s bullshit, things are going forward. We already have the second update after the release and it’s essential to fix the basement. Warcraft 3 Reforged needs a good foundation to be stable and balanced.
What will come in the next Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch?
- I hope for bigger improvements of the statistics of Reforged, right now you can just check your Reforged profile statistcs online, it should be integrated into the game soon.
- The !mmr feature of Reforged seems broken, my enemies are often quite bad even with a high MMR, if there is MMR then it should do something.
- The next patch will probably do the same things like this one, it will update and improve the basic features. Let’s give WC3 Reforged more time to advance! 😉