Welcome to the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Download page!
The day after the blizzcon has come! Blizzard released the first official live patch into the direction of Warcraft 3 Reforged!
Here you can find the following for the new Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2:
- Summary What’s new?
- Download Download & Installation Guide
- Changelog Full Changelog of Patch 1.30.2
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 errors, bugs & current status
Here are some of the current issues if you update to WC3 1.30.2:
- It is hard to find ladder games in the battle.net right now, the ELO players get queued with is too tight, Blizzard will update this issue.
- All Hostbots are disabled/can’t create games like before. This makes it harder to play custom games right now.
- Players get kicked out of games, or after the game with a critical error.
- The installation process is not clear, most players are confused. Read below how to install.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Summary – What is new?
Quick Summary of Patch Warcraft 3 1.30.2:
- New WC3 Installer Get the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Download below (Mac & PC).
- Reforged ActivationPreordered Warcraft 3 Reforged account activation is now possible.
- Custom Games A lot of battle net lobby improvements for a better custom game experience.
- Ladder Balancing hero & unit udpates – Read the full changelog below
- Bugs & Known Issues A long list of bugs…
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||Download:|
|WC3 1.30.2 (Windows)||01.12.2018||Download|
|WC3 1.30.2 Installer (MAC)||01.12.2018||Download|
Download the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 for Windows or Mac to install the game.
WC3 Patch 1.30.2 Installation Step by Step guide
- Step 1 Download the Warcraft 3 Installer 1.30.2.
- Step 2 You can uninstall Warcraft 3 before if you want, or install 1.30.2 as a “repair”.
- Step 3 Wait until the installation process is finished.
- Step 4 You can use Warcraft 3 Legacy CD Keys or the Warcraft 3 Reforged verificiation.
If you already bought a copy of Warcraft 3 Reforged, here is a guide how to verificate WC3 Reforged.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Full Changelog:
Tauren Totem (Building):
Base Stats: HP reduced from 1200 to 900.
Base Stats: Movement speed reduced from 250 to 235.
Brilliance Aura: Level 3 mana regeneration increased from 1.75 to 2.00 per second.
Flamestrike: Reduced casting delay from 1.33 to .9 on all levels.
Base Stats: Mana regeneration increased from 0.67 to 0.72.
Tech Tree: Control Magic now requires Keep instead of Castle.
Control Magic: Control Magic mana requirement reduced from 45% of enemy HP to 35% of enemy HP.
Cannon Tower: Base Stats: Build time reduced from 75s to 65s and gold costs reduced from 200 to 150.
Keeper of the Grove:
Force of Nature: Treant damage reduced from 16 to 15.
Entangling Roots: Level 2: Duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds, Level 3: Duration reduced from 7 to 6 seconds.
Base Stats: +1 Ingelligence.
Base Stats: Decreased base damage from 16 to 15 (17-19 to 16-18).
Druid of the Talon:
Base Stats: Gold costs reduced from 150 to 145.
Base Stats: Base damage decreased from 50 to 44
Sentinel: Sentinel is now an upgrade again. 100/100 cost, 20 second research, on Ancient of War, requires Hunters Hall, no longer requires Tree of Ages
Duration increased from 3 minutes to 5 minutes.
Neutral Heroes Changelog:
Base Stats: +1 Agility.
Wand of Lightning Shield:
Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 10 seconds, that reduces the total damage from 400 to 200.
Warcraft 3 Custom Games New Host Commands and Player Commands:
|!holds [name] [slot]|
|!swap [x] [y]|
WC3 Patch game improvements and bug fixes:
List of all changes in detail:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 Opinion – Good or Not?
What do you think of Patch 1.30.2 for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne and Reign of Chaos? Yes it is bad that we got some big problems now, and yes it is bullshit that you can not play like before, but it has a reason. I’ve seen so many people complaining about the stuff Blizzard is doing, just because they can’t do something just right now.
Guys you have to see the bigger path and to accept the new changes for a great new game!
This is just the beginning…