Dracol1ch updated the new Legends of Dota version with a lot of great changes:
In Dota 6.85o1 LoD the Christmas stuff has been removed and there is a long list of optmized spells, ultimate spells, global ultimate spells as well as bug fixes!
Dracol1ch gives us what we need to play a stable Legends of Dota Map that makes fun and is less and less abusive or unbalaneced. This gives a greater gameplay playing RGC LoD games!
Info: To play Dota LoD 6.85o1 you need the Warcraft 3 Patch version 1.26 (It does not work with 1.24, 1.27, 1.28 or 1.29). Get all Warcraft 3 Patches here.
Dota LoD 6.85o1 Map Download:
|Dota LoD Version:||Release Date:||Downloads:||File Size:||Download:|
|Dota LoD 6.85o1New||02.05.2018||5,848||9.5 MB||Download|
Dota LoD 6.85o1 Changelog:
General Changes in Dota LoD 6.85o1:
- In Legends of Dota 6.85o1 the game mode “Fast Neutrals” / “-fn” is now removed.
- Xmas Edition & Santa has been removed.
- Added many new fun names for heroes.
- Skills will now always have static positions.
- Removed -ul (unlimited levels) from all removed hcl modes.
- In Dota LoD 6.85o1 all abilities got their own casttime.
- Default mode is now “-sds6ff” instead of “-sd3lszmeb”.
- Added HCL mode “mdls” = “-mds6ff3ls”.
- “Suspicious click on Rune” text removed.
- All devoured skills have 4 levels, hero gets skill based on devour level on eating moment.
- Grey wolf and Little Mud Golem doesn’t switch hero abilities when eaten.
- Synergy now works on Nether Ward, giving it 1/2/3/4 bonus hp, based on Synergy level.
- Synergy now works on Frozen Sigil: Adds Truesight ability to the Sigil with 100/150/200/250 AoE.
- Thunder Strike now reveals you if you’re invisible and affected by it.
- Added 100 bonus AS to Roshan.
- Rearm can no longer be picked with Spirit Bear.
Other Changes in Dota LoD 6.85o1:
- In Legends of Dota 6.85o1 the gold and experience flow has been adjusted for several abusive spells.
- 22 Bug Fixes.
- 51 Hero balance changes.
- 92 Hero Ability spell changes.
- 23 Hero Ultimate spell changes.
- 10 Hero Global Ultimate spells.
- 6 Skill Panel changes.
- Various tool tip improvements.