Ever wondered how other players in the Battle.net were able to change their color? These guys are no hackers, you don’t need any tool to do this. This means you can’t get banned for something like this. I will show you how! 😉
Warcraft 3 Colored Name Picker:
You have to place a HEX color code in front of your Battle.net name.
|c00 + a Hex Color (ff01a6) + Your Name
How to create a colored WC3 name:
- Just copy this: |c00 (you can also create the stroke with your numpad (hold Alt and on your numpad press”121212″)
- Then copy a color code with 6 digits from below.
- Enter your name afterwards (up to 5 letters).
Warcraft 3 Name Color Picker:
Here are some nice colors, of course you can pick any available hex colors:
Step by Step Guide how to create a colored Warcraft 3 Name:
- Choose one of the colors above.
- Now login to the Battle.net and click “create new WC3 account”. Now you have to enter the colorcode and add a cool name afterwards. The only problem is the limited name area, which will only allow a 5-letter name, so be imaginative. 😉
- Now login and visit the chat channel: TADAA!!! 😀 Your Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne name is now pink. 😉
- Check your pink Warcraft 3 profile name. 😉
- Now I joined a new game, all players will think “WTF” is this, how did he do this?
- No, I did not leave the game with my new level 1 account! 😀 I played human here and the name is even pink in the chat.
- Here you can see, that I won and with a big point difference I stomped down my enemies. Now they will all think, WTF who is this pink guy? 😀 Here is an important number for me: I made the most unit kills! 😉
- Now enjoy your new colored WC3 name and enjoy the game! 😉