With the fantastic tool Stealthbot you can enter the Battle.net chat rooms to manage your clan perfectly and to have endless commands and features!
Stealthbot v2.7.1 Download
The actual Version is Stealthbot 2.7.1. In the past I always had problems to setup the Stealthbot at all. But if you know how to do it it’s really simple!
So I decided to make this Tutorial so you all can use it easy! 🙂
Download Downloads: 6,604 Download-Size: 8.7 MB
- Download the Stealthbot
- Double Click and install the Stealthbot
- Now Launch it, if it’s your first time you need to setup a profile. For this just enter any name you want.
- To make the Stealthbot Work you must give him some Information now. Click on Settings > Bot Settings.
The Bot Settings should look like this:
Stealthbot Step by Step Tutorial
1. Your Battle.net Account (If it does not exist, the Stealthbot creates the Account)
2. Your Password
3. The CD-KEY for Warcraft 3 or another Game
4. A Home Channel (Any)
5. You Main Account as Bot Owner
6. Choose the Server. I live in Germany so i choosed “europe.battle.net”
7. Choose the Game, for that you want to enter the CD-Key
• Now Connect 😀
• If there is an Error now, Stealthbot will ask you to choose automatic Server Connections. You can accept that, it will most likely work.
• Now Enjoy The Stealthbot!!! 😎
If you have Questions about this, make a Comment below.
Stealthbot Simple Commands
Now since you are online you want to do things. If you are not familiar with the Warcraft 3 Chat Commands you can find the full list here.
• You can setup easy Quickchannels to have fast access through your hood! Click on Bot > Quick Channels > Edit Quick Channels and fill em out. Then if you press F1, F2, .. you go instantly into that channel if its not full.
• To let your cute bot now say something automatically for example every 15 minutes do this: click on Settings > Bot Settings > Idle Message Settings and check the box. Enter a time duration and then enter your message. Care if you spam, people will be angry and ignore you. 😀
Have Fun! 😎
For more complicated Stealthbot commands and features checkout the second tutorial part (advanced commands for the stealthbot).