Every Warcraft 3 fan was just waiting for the Blizzcon 2019 to get news for the Remastering! It was a global disappointment that there were only few slots and information parts about Reforged, but in total we got a lot of Warcraft 3 Reforged News!
Summary of the Blizzcon 2019 for Warcraft 3 Reforged:
- The Official Launch Date of Warcraft 3 Reforged is still at the end of 2019!
- Once the remastering is finished, Refoged will get extra content.
- The current stage of the Reforged Beta was called polishing and completion.
- The performance and optimization part will be at the very end of the Beta phase.
News about the Warcraft 3 Refoged Beta:
- The Beta has free access for everyone who bought / pre-purchased Warcraft 3 Reforged. At first all people who bought Spoils of War get the Beta access, then all of the others.
- Night Elves will be released for the Reforged Beta in mid of November 2019.
- The World Editor Beta will be available in the first week of November 2019.
- 3on3, 4on4 and FFA will be published after the Blizzcon.
- You will have the settings option to use the old graphics version.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Multiplayer and Balancing:
- With the official Warcraft 3 Reforged Release the Ladder will also start.
- The Ladder system will be global and not seperated into realms like before. It will be like in Starcraft Remastered.
- Any feedback to the system is wanted via the Reforged forums.
- The Warcraft 3 Reforged Matchmaking system will be based on MMR, which will count race and game mode MMR seperately.
- There may come some community made maps into the map pool.
- Tha Naga race will not be made and also no other 5th race.
- Warcraft 3 Reforged will keep the 12 unit selection limit.
- Obervers get the option to zoom-out.
- The classic team is having a hard time to adjust the balancing of Reforged, but will put a lot of effort into it.
- Also Map balancing and the starting positions are a huge topic for tha ladder matchmaking.
Reforged Map Design, Character Design and Music
- The Readability / Fonts will be improved.
- Team colors and silhouettes get a workover as well as team colored health bars. Heroes will get a special health bar for a better visibility.
- Mountainking will get bigger! 😀
- The Blademaster movement will be adjusted.
- Heroes from the Campaigns will get an extra model.
- In total the classic team is making 2200 unique 3D models. :O
- The UI and the menu will be adjusted in a later stage.
- The origial sounds and voice overs will always be selectable in the options.
- New music has been added.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Campaign:
- At release the Reign of Chaos, The Frozen Throne and Rexxar campaign will be available.
- Some scenes of the Culling of Stratholme has been shown and a lot of campaign maps get reworked.
- All cinematics get a remastering but also the old ones get improvements.
- Some changes will happen in the campaign, it shall bridge into the story of World of Warcraft.
- A new story mode will be added for non RTS-players to allow WOW players to have easy access to the game.
Arthas vs. Illidan cinematic preview:
Warcraft 3 Reforged World Editor:
- Many new features are available in the Warcraft 3 Reforged World Editor and Blizzard is excited to hear the feedback from all of you.
- A lot of camera tools have been added.
- The 12th unit selection is changeable.
- Yet there are no plans to allow mapmakers to monetize their maps.
Have Fun playing 😉
Find all Reforged News & Articles here.