FULL CHANGELOG, STATEMENT & DOWNLOAD
Welcome Warcraft 3 lovers! Here is the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Download page + Full 1.29 Changelog! How many years did we wait for this great Patch??? Here it is!!! Find the new Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31 here.
What you can find here:
- Patch 1.29 Download
- 1.29.1 – Changelog (Just Bug Fixes)
- 1.29.2 – Ladder Reset!!! 😀 SUPERCOOL
- Changelog: All Map ChangesSUPERCOOL
- Changelog: All Hero ChangesCOOL
- Changelog: Gameplay & Client ChangesOK
- Changelog: Bug Fixes & Known IssuesOK
- Installation Guide
Click here if you search free WC3 Keys.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||Download:|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.2LADDER RESET||03.05.2018||–|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.1||23.04.2018||–|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29PTR||16.03.2018||Download|
Here is the great Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Download!
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.2 Changelog and Ladder Reset!
Update: On the 03.05.2018 Blizzard released the second patch for Warcraft 1.29 called Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.2.
- Finally a ladder reset!!! xo xo xo 😀 SUPERCOOL
- About 20 Bug Fixes.
Warcraft 3 Patch Build 188.8.131.5231: We have been waiting ages for a new ladder reset! x33 A ladder reset is like a new era, new game, new world! 😀 For every ladder player it is challenging again to reach high levels and a good position in the Warcraft 3 top ranks!
It is so cool to see something happen in the Warcraft 3 scene and game, really cool! What do you think?
As you can see all profile levels are set to zero, i already played 4x RT games (I played 4on4 RT) and I ended up with 2-2 stats. xD Not my best performance, but hey in Random Team everything can happen! 😀 You know that! -.- ^^D
On the image you can see that I have reached level 3 with two wins and I already have the europe rank 571! It makes a lot of fun to hunt for a good ladder rank after the reset! x33
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.1 Changelog
Update: On the 23.04.2018 Blizzard released the first bug fix patch called Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.1.
- The max clan and players that can be in a channel raised to 255!COOL
- Many many bug fixes & Known Issues.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Full Changelog
Guys it is time to party!!! 😀 bling dia bling
After 7 years of waiting, Blizzard pleased us with a brand new Patch! 1.29 brings defintely good changes!
At first Blizzard launched Patch 1.29 on a Public Test Realm (PTR) who everyone was allowed to enter. On the 10.04.2018 Blizzard rolled out the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 to the global Battle.net servers!
Here I made a summary for the biggest changes for all of us:
- There is NO MORE DELAY in the Battle.net! bling
- New competitive ladder maps!!! (A good mix of old & tournament maps).
- Light Warcraft 3 Hero Changes (without breaking the game balance).
- Widescreen Support (Click on the First Impressions Tab below).
What will be the global impact of this patch?
- Some weak heroes will be played more (Alchemist, Dread Lord & more).
- Many players do come back and play Warcraft 3 again. Everyone who ever played it, loved it.
- The Warcraft 3 Enthusiasts and increasing player number will show Blizzard that there is still potential for Warcraft 3 and the RTS genre.
- Korea has it’s own ladder now, maybe some young pros will be born. crown
First Impressions of the Battle.net Client 1.29
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 New Player Colors:
For the new Warcraft 3 – 24 player support, 12 new colors were needed.
This is great for huge funmaps, and of course for all tournament games, because more observers can join the games and stream them via twitch.
Here are the 12 new colors with their names:
- MaroonNEW COLOR
- NavyNEW COLOR
- TurquoiseNEW COLOR
- VioletNEW COLOR
- WheatNEW COLOR
- PeachNEW COLOR
- MintNEW COLOR
- LavenderNEW COLOR
- CoalNEW COLOR
- SnowNEW COLOR
- EmeraldNEW COLOR
- PeanutNEW COLOR
Human Hero Changes:
Orc Hero Changes:
Undead Hero Changes:
Nightelf Hero Changes:
Neutral Hero Changes:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Mappool Changes:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29 Patchnotes:
- Replays are incompatible between major game versions
- This will be the last version to support Windows XP
- New native’s has been added
- Now “Always show Health Bars” option will always show mana bar as well
- Natural Widescreen in games is now default
1.29 Bug Fixes:
- Clans can be created (There had been some issues)
- Mac launches
- Korean locale launches
- Various missing textures located (Thanks to TriggerHappy for the test map)
- Default resolution no longer resembles Felwood
- Ladder maps cleansed of sneaky tower locations near starting mines
- Malfunctioning servers will no longer interrupt gateway connectivity
- Temporarily disabled Fixed Aspect Ratio in Video Options
- Chaos Kodo Beasts are showing as idle workers in campaign missions
- Unable to input text while keyboard settings are under different languages in zhCN and koKR locales
- Certain elements in World Editor overlap
- Set/GetAbilityOnXXXX functions are renamed to Set/GetAbilityActivatedXXXX
- SetUnitNameAll is disabled for now
- PlaySpecialEffect is disabled for now
- PlaySpecialEffectWithTimeScale is disabled for now
- Crash: With an ability that has “Disabled”=false, attempting to set “Disabled” to false again will crash the World Editor
- UnitDisableAbility does not hide an ability with Hide=true and Disabled=false
- Default map directory is for from maps when creating custom games
- Resolution does not change properly when switching between windowed and full screen
- Tooltips for hero abilities may not be updated
WC3 1.29 World Editor Changes & Upgrades:
WC3 Patch 1.29 PTR (Quick Guide)
PTR stands for Public Test Realm. Blizzard created a custom public server to give everyone the time to test the new Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29.
Warcraft 1.29 Notes:
Do you like the patch? If we missed something, please add a comment. 8)