Ever wanted to have a bot that is hosting Warcraft 3 custom games automatically?
Here is the Download Page for the Warcraft 3 Game Hostbot:
Warcraft 3 Game Hostbot:The Game Hostbot for Warcraft 3 namely Ghost++ 17.2 is a project based on C++.
The Hostbot can automatically host a game in the Warcraft 3 Battle.net, where real users can join. You have full control over bans, kicks, rules, requirements, pings and so on!
The Warcraft 3 Hostbot contains many features and requires a few coding skills. You can setup the full Bot without coding, if you follow the tutorial! 😉 But with coding the possibilities of the Ghostbot are endless! Read on…
|Warcraft 3 Tool Name:||Warcraft 3 Game Hostbot V17.2 (Ghost++)|
|Map Size:||7.1 MB|
Warcraft 3 Game Hostbot Download:
Here are the main features of the Warcraft 3 Hostbot:
- Info: Needs a bit time to setup.
- Great Autohosting Feature, that works very stable.
- Connect to any Battle.net Realm Server that you want to!
- Host your own games, to create for example a league.
- Full control over the userlist (leavers, bans).
- Save the data and the replays of the hosted games.
- Track the data of the games (who left, who won and so on) to create Leaderboards.
Here is the Warcraft 3 Hostbot Download (Ghost++ 17.2): Download
Wc3 Ghostbot Guide:
To setup the Ghostbot called Ghost++ 17.2 follow the instructions. The best way is to read the full changelog and notes of the Ghost++ Github page. 😉
You can create rules and with the commands you can control every event inside the hosted games! This is a real professional tool, once it is setup correctly, it works like a charm.
For more Tools visit our Warcraft 3 Tools Page. crown
This bot was made for DotA @ version 1.24.
So how do you configure it for WC3:TFT 1.30 ?
I f*cking hate how every custom game is now hosted by a bot. More than half of them is empty, good luck finding other players 🙁