In Dota 6.78b many bugs and problems with some spells have been fixed from the previous version Dota 6.78.
Dota Allstars version 6.78b also clears all game crashing issues that happened to some players.
Inside the game the others thought, that guy left the game by himself instantly (ragequit), but in reality it was a game crash error! Dota 6.78b fixes these bugs.
Download Dota 6.78b for free! bling dia
|DotA Version:||Dota 6.78b|
|Map Size:||7.9 MB|
Download Dota 6.78b
Download the Dota map and play one of the over 100 Dota heroes from the Sentinel and the Scourge.
This map is more stable than the previous version, have fun playing!
Get the Dota 6.78b Download here: Download
DotA 6.78b Changelog
Here is the Dota 6.78b full Changelog:
- Dota 6.78b contains various bug fixes of the previous versions!
- Fixed a bug, that allowed players to control two heroes.
- Fixed being unable to easily tell when Tombstone was Decrepified.
- Spell Fix: Adjusted “False Promise” interaction with “Shallow Grave”.
- Fixed Quelling Blade doing damage to allied wards.
- Fixed the passive regen missing on Spirit Bear’s Armlet.
- Fixed Empty Bottle courier slow lasting a couple extra seconds after it is filled.
- Fixed Buyback cooldown display not always being accurate.
- Fixed Rupture hurting couriers.
- Fixed some issues with targeting near units with Stone Caller.
- Fixed Flak Cannon vs Gem.
- Fixed Panda with Bloodstone being unable to revive.
- Fixed swapping costing you an extra 100 gold if you swap after repicking a new hero.
- Fixed multiple swaps costing you more gold.
- Fixed Bloodrage removing Doom and stuns from allies.
- Fixed Bloodrage removing Elder Dragon Form.
- Fixed various tooltips.
- Fixed a bug with Courier haste speed when interacting with slows.
- Fixed Bloodstone charges being slightly inaccurate when activating the item manually.
- Fixed Rupture piercing Shallow Grave.
- Fixed False Promise interaction with Armlet and Power Treads.
- Fixed Shadow Demon base int.
- Fixed Mortal Strike interaction with Linken’s Sphere.
- Fixed an Aghnaim’s Scepter droppability issue.
- Fixed aoe XP/Gold with deny/neutral/suicide.
- Fixed Aghanim Reaper buyback not being prevented properly if someone else gets the last hit.
- Fixed some minor issues with the values on Eye of the Storm.
- Fixed Geomagnetic Grip being wasted if targeting ground and no nearby Rock is found to pull.
That’s it! bling
Have fun playing Doto! 😀