The Map Warcraft 3 Sunken City is a hero RPG which allows advanced hero customization!
Fight enemies and overcome puzzles traps and quests! The game is full of great features and at the end you always have to duell different bosses!
Warcraft 3 Sunken City Map Download
Download Sunken City v2.3.0a here. Just download it, put it into your map folder and host it. 🙂 For people who like longer RPG maps this map is perfect!!!
Warcraft 3 Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with cool RPG elements. You have to find things and clear quests!
DownloadDownloads: 75K+ Download-Size: 11MB
Warcraft 3 Sunken City Basics
You can play Warcraft 3 Sunken City with your friends. If you play it with many strangers, people will leave. Play this map with people who like rpg and funmaps, then it makes a lot of fun! Keep in mind that you need a few hours for this. 😉
|Recommended Players||Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.|
|Gameplay Time||Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.|
|Amount of Heroes||24|
Sunken City Game Modes:
Here are the Sunken City stats if you choose a specific game mode:
|Enemy Bonus Damage||0%||30%||75%||120%||160%|
|Enemy Bonus Armor||0||3||5||7||10|
|Enemy Bonus Attack Speed||0%||15%||25%||35%||40%|
|Bonus Gold per Kill||0||1||2||3||4|
|Bonus Drop Chances||0%||10%||15%||20%||30%|
Sunken City Features
The randomize functions make Sunken City always different, like this it is playable again and again, it’s never the same! 😉
- Sunken City has 24 very different heros with custom sills and good tooltips!
- Choose a hero and a maximum of 3 glyphs (only 1 glyph of each type). These glyphs are free and you can change them at any point of the game. If you reach lvl 6 you can have 3 different glyphs! There are 20 different glyphs – choose the best ones!
- You get a backpack for additional 6 slots if your inventory is full. So you can carry unused items for quests or for selling!
- The stats system allows to select skill points every time you level up. Like this you can gain secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility & Intelligence).
- Gold share system: The gold in Sunken City is shared to all players gained by killing creeps.
- Main quests and side quests give you always new objectives.
- Additional Rewards: Complete difficult extra challenges and get rewarded!
- Many scattered chests lay around in Sunken City and give you random items!
- Great shop & items with good tooltips
- Anti steal system: Roll for items that suit everyone.
- Disentchant items for stats or create better items!
- Each killed creep can drop random different items, bosses have multiple drops!
- The damage and armor system requires that you always damage the best target to make the most damage.
Warcraft 3 Sunken City Trailer
Senneria made a cool Warcraft 3 Sunken City Video, so you can see in 2 minutes what is the game about and the many features and designs it contains!!!
Have fun playing! Who played it to the end? 😀