On this page you can find the Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch 1.32.7, which Blizzard has released in July 2020. Find a quick guide on how to play this patch and the update changelog.
What’s new in Warcraft 3
Reforged Patch 1.32.7?
Patch 1.32.7 is not too interesting yet, but Blizzard is polishing Warcraft 3 Reforged more and more, here is a quick summary of the patch:
- Bug Fixes in Custom Games and Campaigns.
- Adjustments for fluent gameplay.
How to play Warcraft 3
Reforged Patch 1.32.7?
To play the new WC3 patch update, just launch the Blizzard game client and open the Warcraft 3 tab. A new update will appear of about 4 GB. Just hit the Update button (if it’s not updating automatically).
Once it’s finished you can play the new patch with the build number 1.32.6. If you need a detailed guide about how to install WC3 Reforged, you can find my installation tutorial here.
Warcraft 3 Reforged
Patch 1.32.7 Changelog:
Here is the complete changelog of the new WC3 update, which you can also find in the official WC3 forums.
Custom Game Changelog:
- Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
- Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.
- Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.
Versus Mode Changelog:
Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto-attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.
User Interface Changelog:
Music on the score screen now only plays once.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Campaign Changelog:
The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch 1.32.7 Opinion and Feedback:
It’s a bit underwhelming to get such a patch update after another long time of waiting. All we can do is hoping for the Blizzard classic team to work on the important features. For me, this patch looks like another foundation fix, to make sure that everyone can play, that desyncs and game crashes don’t happen and that ongoing feature implementations will work fluently.
Stay tuned! You can find all Warcraft 3 Reforged patches here.