EVERYTHING ABOUT THE NEW PATCH! Ladieeees and Gentlemeeeeeeeen, Blizzard pronounced Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30!
Yes, it is real, yes I also jumped around like a little kid!
Oh my freaking god, we are so glad that this is happening!
After the ultimate Warcraft 3 Patch 1.29, which was the first in the new decade, here is the second part, which comes in really fast after the previous one:
The Blizzard Senior Producer Pete Stilwell posted the news into the Warcraft Blizzard forums and unleashed the news to the world! It is really surprising that the patch is so big, the changes will have a high impact on the game and the balancing! The balancing has more an impact for the high level players of warcraft 3 and of course for 1on1 matchups. Battle.net RT matches will not be affected too hard.
And what we all know: This could be just a new step into the direction of an ultimate Warcraft 3 “Remastered”…
The patch now brings mixed feelings for us:
My first impression is of course beeing extremly happy, fanatic and euphoric about any new patch for the best game in the world!
On the second look, some changes feel a bit extreme – but hey let’s have closer look on all changes!
What is new in Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30?
Here is a quick Summary:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 (July 2018)
- Big Balance Changes (Heroes, Units, Buildings & Items) SUPERCOOL
- An anti-cheat solution (No more Drophack, Maphack & more) SUPERCOOL
- Map Pool Adjustments (1on1 & 2on2 Mappool changes) COOL
- Community & Gameplay Features (The Ladder Website is working again) COOL
- World Editor Ugprades
- Bug Fixes & Known Issues
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.1 (September 2018)
- A lot of Balance Changes
- Various Bugfixes
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.2 (October 2018)
- Blizzard is happy for feedback and is implementing requests of users!
- The Lobby and custom game experience has been improved
- Bug Fixes
Read the full changelog below!
Blizzard is testing the Warcraft 3 Patch on a PTR (Public Test Realm) read below how you can take part and test it.
We are sure Blizzard will do some small adjustments, before it goes online on the live servers!
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||Download:|
|Warcraft 3 1.30 Installer Windows (English)||22.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 1.30 Installer Windows (Rus)||22.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 1.30 Installer Windows (Korean 한국어)||22.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 1.30 Installer Windows (Chinese 繁體中文)||22.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 1.30 Installer Mac (English)||22.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 (Windows) PTR||05.07.2018||Download|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 (Mac) PTR||05.07.2018||Download|
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.009 Hotfix Update
Patch Date: 09/08/2018
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.01 Update
Patch Date: 14/09/2018
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.02 Update
Patch Date: 08/10/2018
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 Full Changelog
Here is the complete Changelog of the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30! There are a lot of changes which affect the heroes, units, buildings, upgrades and items as well.
Blizzard made huge changes for the first time: Many people are talking about if this is what this complete, final & perfect game needs? Is it too much maybe? What do you think? We will see how much the gameplay is really changed!
Changelog Table of Content:
- 1. Warcraft 3 ladder & tournament page
- 2. Human Changelog
- 3. Nightelf Changelog
- 4. Orc Changelog
- 5. Undead Changelog
- 6. Neutral Changelog
- 7. Map Pool Changes
- 8. Bug Fixes & Worldeditor Changes
1. The Warcraft 3 Ladder and Tournament Website is working again!
Finally the ladder and tournament pages are fixed! This was really annoying:
My main reason browsing the site is definetly when I take part in tournaments. Because only on the Warcraft 3 official tournament page I can see, if I reach the top 16 for the finals or not.
The site was totally broken, it is very nice that this got fixed!
2. Human Changelog:
Item & Upgrade Changes:
3. Nightelf Changelog:
4. Orc Changelog:
Item & Upgrade Changes:
5. Undead Changelog:
Building, Upgrades & Item Changes:
6. Neutral Changelog:
Items & Spells:
7. WC3 Patch 1.30 New Map Pool:Great fix: 2on2 RT and AT maps are the same now!
8. Bug Fixes & World Editor
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 Gameplay effects
What we can expect:
- In general: The dispell got nerfed, this means summons are much stronger now and it is possible to play better summon strategies.
- Undead: Undeads will play more Necrolytes and less Destroyers.
- Human: Humans got a bit nerfed (Mortar, Tanks, Brilliance Aura) but the Water Elements got stronger!
- Orc: Orcs now have a better time defending their base and we could see more shamans!
- Nightelf: Nightelves have a bit more tatical possibilities now: Mountain Giants, Huntresses, Hyppos and Ancient Protectors are better now!
- Neutrals: Alchemist got nerfed, but this was necessary! Well, neutral Heroes will be played more and more, since they are equal now…
That’s it. I reall love that patch!
What about you?
Are the changes too big, what do you think? I hope you like the article!