Here is the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28 Download and Changelog Page!
These are the main change in the Patch versions 1.28 – 1.28.5:
- The biggest thing is the Reduced Latency/Delay from 250ms to 100ms!
- Many Bug fixes (Installer/Game crash fixes).
- The World Editor has beend improved alot.
- 1 new map has been added to the mappool: Wetlands
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28.5 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||File Size:||Download:|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28.5||07/2017||3.2 MB||Download|
Here is the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28.5 Download!
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28.5 Changelog:
WC3 1.28.5 Changelog:
- File pathes & usernames work more globally now in the WC3 World Editor!
- The World Edtor asset function has been fixed.
- Now switching between ROC & TFT does not any longer causes game crahes.
WC3 1.28.4 Changelog:
Specific Game Changes and Improvements:
- Windows XP Patch issues fixed.
- Reduced Latency/Delay from 250ms to 100ms on all Battle.net realms!!!
WC3 1.28.3 Changelog:
Specific Game Changes & Improvements:
- Game turn rate adjusted to match LAN settings of 12 turns per second.
- New Warcraft 3 installers available for PC & Mac.
- Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne are now one executable game and there is only one World Editor.
- Toggle added to main menu to switch between Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.
- Added memory to relaunch the game version that was closed during the prior play session.
- File paths containing non-Latin characters will now function normally.
- Entering windowed fullscreen will no longer minimize the game.
- Data that escaped the Polish mopaq was found and convinced it is necessary for an optimal gameplay experience.
WC3 1.28.2 Changelog:
- New map: Wetlands
- Raise Dead ability no longer desyncs players in a game between Windows and OSX.
- WorldEdit’s Test Map function will write unsaved maps to %APPDATA%\Temp.
- Aspect ratio checkbox available in Polish again.
- Fixed a crash on Mac when displaying the CD Key dialog in the Russian, Polish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, or Simplified Chinese.
- If the error, “Something went wrong…” while patching occurs, run “Warcraft III Launcher.exe” within the installation directory to complete the update.
- During XP installation, if the error, “Cannot validate version” occurs, run “Warcraft III Launcher.exe” within the installation directory to complete the update.
- Tabbing out of the game doesn’t mute game sounds anympre. Some like it, some not.
- Mac has some sound problems. This will be eleminated in later patches.
WC3 1.28.1 Changelog:
- The WC3 installer sometimes crashed the game.
- The CDKey caused some bugs.
- Polish Client is now more stable.
- German Reign of Chaos installer is now launching correct.
- The Warcraft 3 World Editor Map works now with non default map names.
- PreloadGenEnd() will now save into the User Data folder.
WC3 1.28 Changelog:
Specific Changes & Improvements:
- New view options: windowed fullscreen (default), windowed (-window), and native fullscreen (-nativefullscr)
- Added cursor clamping in game while windowed; unclamped in menus.
- Data migration now removes the need to run as admin to access saved games
- Warcraft 3 Installation & Patching performance improved.
- Fixed World Editor issues.
- Fixed BNet Discs after finished games.
- Many bugs fixed.
WC3 Patch 1.28 Patchnotes:
Between the Patches is a huge time window. What matters are the final effects of the Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28.5. Because of that, the provided download is the 1.28.5 version. Have Fun playing, for all Patches checkout our WC3 Patches Overview!