What is new in WC3 Patch 1.22a?
Patch 1.22a is a Warcraft 3 Balance Patch. Human, Undead and Night Elf got some slight fixes and there are 4 new maps added to the pool. ^^ Also there are bug fixes and some game improvements.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22a also brought a brand new ladder reset. We all just love ladder resets. All ladders like 1on1, 2on2, 3on3 and 4on4 RT (Random Team) and FFA are reseted to zero!
This means you can enter the new top 1000 players fast. And because of that many players start again to play as much as they can to belong to the best WC3 playes of the world! Read on…
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:||File Size:||Download:|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22a||06/2008||94.9 MB||Download|
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22 Changelog:
- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the “replay” folder.
- Warcraft 3 games are now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the “save” folder.
- Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the “Advanced Options” screen during game creation.
- Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.
- New commands: “/showminimapsignals” and “/hideminimapsignals” Enable/disable minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands.
- Added a new in-game cheat “maxfps” to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22a New Maps:
The new maps are winners from contests and are added to the Map Pool:
- (2) MeltingValley
- (2) RoadToStratholme
- (4) CentaurGrove
- (4) TidewaterGlades
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22 Balance Changes:
- Scout Tower repair rate changed from 12 to 20.
- Knight damage increased: Attack cooldown changed from 1.50 to 1.40 and base damage increased from 25 to 28 (Average damage is 34).
- Increased Ziggurat base armor from 1 to 5.
- Reduced the build time of the Necropolis from 120 to 100.
- Reduce the Orb of venom poison duration from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Increase the experience gain from Dryads from Level 2 (40xp) to Level 3 (60 xp).
Bug Fixes in Patch 1.22a
- The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.
- A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.
- When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.
- An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.
- Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.
- Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be audible.
Warcraft 3 Ladder Reset:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.22a comes along with a Battle.net ladder reset.
Let’s own and reach the #1! Your profile keeps the games you have already played, so your pics do not get lost, but the shown ladder games are deleted.
So you can start a brand new WC3 career and do everything better this time!
Have fun with the new ladder reset!
For more Patches check our big Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne patches archive.