Welcome to the Warcraft 3 Reforged guide for the orc race, here you can see all heroes, units, buildings and below, a strategy guide with pros and cons.
Warcraft 3 Undead Heroes:
Warcraft 3 Reforged Undead Units:
|Acolyte||9.5 (Normal)||220||0||0 (Medium)||15 seconds||75||0||1|
|Ghoul||13 (Normal)||340||0||0 (Heavy)||18 seconds||120||0||2|
|Crypt Fiend||28.5 (Piercing)||550||0||0 (Medium)||30 seconds||215||40||3|
|Gargoyle||19.5/65.5 (Normal)||410||0||3 (Unarmored)||35 seconds||185||30||2|
|Meat Wagon||79.5 (Siege)||380||0||2 (Heavy)||36 seconds||230||50||4|
|Obsidian Statue||7.5 (Magic)||550||600||4 (Heavy)||45 seconds||200||35||3|
|Necromancer||8.5 (Magic)||305||200||0 (Unarmored)||24 seconds||145||20||2|
|Banshee||11 (Magic)||285||200||0 (Unarmored)||28 seconds||155||30||2|
|Shade||0||125||0||0 (Medium)||15 seconds||0||0||1|
|Abomination||36 (Normal)||1175||0||2 (Heavy)||40 seconds||240||70||4|
|Destroyer||20 (Normal), 35 (Magic)||850||400||3 (Light)||–||100||50||5|
|Frost Wyrm||104 (Magic)||1350||0||1 (Light)||65 seconds||385||120||7|
Summons & Special Undead Units:
|Carrion Beetle||8.5/16.5/24.5 (Normal)||140/275/410||0||2 (Heavy)||–||30 mana|
|Skeleton Warrior||14.5 (Normal)||180||0||1 (Heavy)||40/55 seconds||75 mana|
|Skeleton Mage||11.5 (Piercing)||230||0||0 (Medium)||40/55 seconds||75 mana|
|Infernal||54.5 (Chaos)||1500||0||6 (Heavy)||180 seconds||175 mana|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Undead Buildings:
|Necropolis||1500||5 (Fortified)||100 seconds||255||0|
|Halls of the Dead||1750||5 (Fortified)||140 seconds||320||210|
|Black Citadel||2000||5 (Fortified)||140 seconds||325||230|
|Ziggurat||550||5 (Fortified)||50 seconds||150||50|
|Nerubian Tower||550||5 (Fortified)||30 seconds||100||20|
|Spirit Tower||HP||5 (Fortified)||35 seconds||145||40|
|Altar of Darkness||900||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||180||50|
|Crypt||1300||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||180||50|
|Graveyard||900||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||215||0|
|Tomb of Relics||475||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||130||30|
|Sacrificial Pit||900||5 (Fortified)||45 seconds||200||80|
|Slaughterhouse||1200||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||140||135|
|Temple of the Damned||1100||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||155||140|
|Boneyard||1500||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||175||200|
|Haunted Gold Mine||950||5 (Fortified)||100 seconds||255||220|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Undead Strategy Guide: How to play the Undead Race?
What are the pros and cons of the undead race in WC3 Reforged and how should you play them?
As an undead player it’s key to have a plan in mind. While deciding early if you want to creep up fast or harass the enemy, it all has to be planned.
While other races can be super flexible and improvise while playing, undeads should even know what to do before the game starts: If you see the map and the enemy race, it’s already time to decide which early build you have to choose. Any mistakes in the super early will punish the undeads macro and he will fall far behind.
On top of that, the enemy has to be scouted and analyzed over and over again to ruin his life. 😀
You have to evaluate what is the strongest concept of breaking his willpower. With which army composition and timing will you just wipe the floor with his heroes and units?
Counter at the maximum and create armies that allow yourself to play “back and forth”.
Back and forth will boost your win rate immense: Because of the ultimate nuke power, it’s simple for undeads to bring down single units with fiend focus and a Coil or even a Nova.
If the enemy pushes you, you just move back, the Death Knight’s Unholy Aura is helping with movement speed. Like that, you are untouchable and force the enemy to play on to the edge of his life to survive anyhow.
As soon as you get your macro under control as an undead player, it’s easy to focus on the micro and to break the enemy.
Advantages and Strengths of the Undead WC3 Race:
- Undeads have an extreme nuke damage through canalized damage and hero spells, like a Coil & Nova combo.
- Mass fiends with upgrades are extremly strong and easy to support with Coils of the Deathknight and Statues.
- A Lich with an Orb of Corruption is the strongest attacking unit in the game.
- Three hero combos scale up fast and create perfect synergies. Nearly any match allows undeads to play three heroes.
- The Rod of Necromancy from the undead’s shop is giving big advantages in the early game, for scouting, creeping, harassing and even fighting.
- Undead base are hard to fight at. With a good base layout an undead base is nearly unbeatable. Pro players often say “never fight in an undead base”. The blight is giving extra hp regeneration to undead units and heroes.
- Undeads have the most extreme spikes on the power curve. With timed attacks, like a tier 2 push with Death Knight, Lich, Fiends and Statues any opponent can be dominated.
Disadvantages and Weaknesses of the Undead WC3 Race:
- It’s extremely hard for undeads to expand, therefore they mostly play one base.
- In the early game it’s hard for undeads to heal up. Because of that, the main focus is often on a fast tech with fast tier 2 units like Statues.
- Before reaching tier 3, with Destroyers, the Orb of Corruption and Abos, undeads feel kind of unfinished and weak. They have to get tier 3 in nearly any game.
- If undeads lose Acolytes while teching, it means a heavy gold loss, which should be prevented.