One of the greatest games ever made, got it’s first patch in july 2002! Back to that time the gameplay was quite different compared to today, thousands of balance updates for Heroes, Items, Spells, Units and Maps have been made to make Warcraft 3 perfect! x33
Here is a throwback and the Changelog for the first Patches for Warcraft 3 namely 1.0 up to 1.07. Read on…
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.0 Download
|Patch Version:||Release Date:|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.07||01.07.2003|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.06||03.06.2003|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.05||31.01.2003|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.04c||30.01.2003|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.04b||07.11.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.04b||04.11.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.03||09.10.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.02a||06.09.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.02||16.08.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.01c||31.07.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.0b||10.07.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.01||05.07.2002|
|Warcraft 3 Patch 1.0First Patch ever||03.07.2002|
Download Disabled – Please get the new Warcraft 3 Patches here.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.0 – 1.07 Changelog:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.07 Changelog:
The Warcraft 3 Patch 1.07 was the Gold Master Update for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, which released the first set of boxes for the expansion! x33
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.06 Changelog:
- Hero Damage has it’s own type now.
- Some build times have been reduced.
- Complete Spellcaster rebalance.
- Balance changes for all Races!
- Creep changes (Balancing for fair creeping).
- Item Balancing (Ankh, Potions, Scrolls, etc).
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.06 brought new Balancing to the ground counterability values:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.05 Changelog:
Fixed a problem with viewing certain replays. bling
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.04 – 1.04c Changelog:
- Some bug fixes: Dates now use the system date format. Unit share bugs fixed!
- About 30 Race Balance Changes, most changes for Nightelf. (Armor Balancing)
- 5 Maps have been changed to allow fair matchups.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.03 Changelog:
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.03 Features:
- Each AI player can now be set to one of three different settings: Easy, Normal, and Insane.
- Allied AI will teleport to human allies’ towns when the towns are under attack.
- Allied AI will ping the minimap to indicate where they are going to attack next.
- Messages can now be sent when the “Waiting for Players” dialog is up.
- Added PowerPC optimizations and MacOS X 10.2 specific acceleration to the graphics engine.
- About 50 Bug Fixes from the previous versions.
- The Warcraft 3 World Editor got some updates and fixes.
- About 40 Human, Orc, Undead and Nightelf Balancing Changes.
- Creeps & Item updates and optimizations.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.02 and 1.02a Changelog:
- Localizations for all Battle.net notifications and messages.
- Balance changes of some items.
- Technical Bug Fixes.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.01 – 1.01c Changelog:
- Fixed an issue with copy protection for certain DVD drives.
- Fixes a problem where players were disconnected from a game as it was starting and thus getting a loss.
- This patch contains various data and code updates necessary for play on Battle.net as well as some minor balance changes.
The first Warcraft 3 Patch ever: 1.0 Changelog
Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the first Patch Blizzard ever released for Warcraft 3!!! 😀 x33
Here the story started, at this stage the game was quite unbalanced – thousands of things have been fixed and balanced in the years after that with all of the 40+ Patches Blizzard gave us.
I can remember back to that time, I loved playing Warcraft 3 in the Battle.net from the very first day. The Battle.net multiplayer system for Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne was the best gaming experience that I ever made and nothing could come near to that at all. Great game with great patches, a really good storyline of the patches and updates. One of the best balanced games I know!
What about you? What do you think of Warcraft 3 and the Battle.net? ^^)
Show love for Warcraft 3! x33