This map completes the Dota Allstars series 6.78 with version c.
The map fixes 6 hero and spell bugs for Ember Spirit, Naix, Rooftrellen/Treant, Io, Alchemist and Gyrocopter. Moreover a game bug has been adjusted: The “ban phase” order in the Dota -cm mode has been optimized.
Dota 6.78c is now the stable version of the series and has a good stability for great Dota games! Have fun playing some good Doto! x33
|DotA Version:||Dota 6.78c|
|Map Size:||7.9 MB|
Download Dota 6.78c
Dota 6.78c comes along with some bug fixes to make this version perfect. Icefrog balanced the game so that it is playable on a really good level.
Here is the Dota 6.78c Download: Download
DotA 6.78c Changelog
Full Changelog of Dota 6.78c:
- Dota 6.78c completes the 6.78 series and fixes some bugs of the previous versions!
- Naix: Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds.
- Rooftrellen/Treant: Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7.
- Ember Spirit: Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14.
- Io: Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%.
- Alchemist: Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750.
- Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365.
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same).
Dota 6.78c Map Installation
Dota 6.78c Installation:
- Download Dota 6.78c to your computer.
- Copy the file “DotA v6.78c.w3x” to the correct path:
For Wc3 Patch 1.26a, 1.27a, 1.27b or older: Put it into this path: “c:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Maps\Download\DotA v6.78c.w3x”
For Wc3 Patch 1.28a or newe put it into this path: “user/documents/wacraft-iii/maps/downloads” (like shown on the image).’
Have fun playing! dia