Welcome to the Warcraft 3 Reforged guide for the orc race, here you can see all heroes, units, buildings and below, a strategy guide with pros and cons.
Warcraft 3 Orc Heroes:
Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Units:
|Peon||7.5 (Normal)||250||0||0 (Medium)||15 seconds||75||0||1|
|Grunt||19.5 (Normal)||700||0||1 (Heavy)||30 seconds||200||0||3|
|Headhunter||25 (Piercing)||350||0||0 (Medium)||20 seconds||135||20||2|
|Demolisher||80.5 (Siege)||425||0||2 (Heavy)||40 seconds||220||50||4|
|Raider||25 (Siege)||610||0||1 (Medium)||28 seconds||180||40||3|
|Kodobeast||18 (Piercing)||1000||0||1 (Unarmored)||30 seconds||255||60||4|
|Wind Rider||40 (Pierce)||570||0||0 (Light)||35 seconds||265||40||4|
|Batrider||14 (Siege)||325||0||0 (Light)||28 seconds||160||40||2|
|Shaman||8.5 (Magic)||335||200||0 (Unarmored)||30 seconds||130||20||2|
|Witch Doctor||12 (Magic)||315||200||0 (Unarmored)||30 seconds||145||25||2|
|Spirit Walker||19.5 (Magic)||500||300||0 (Unarmored)||38 seconds||195||35||3|
|Tauren||33 (Normal)||1300||0||3 (Heavy)||44 seconds||280||80||5|
Summons & Special Orc Units:
|Spirit Wolf||11.5/16.5/21.5 (Normal)||200/300/500||0||0 (Heavy)||60 seconds||75 mana|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Buildings:
|Great Hall||1500||5 (Fortified)||150 seconds||385||185|
|Stronghold||2000||5 (Fortified)||120 seconds||315||190|
|Fortress||2500||5 (Fortified)||140 seconds||325||190|
|Burrow||600||5 (Fortified)||50 seconds||160||40|
|Altar of Storms||900||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||180||50|
|Barracks||1200||5 (Fortified)||50 seconds||180||50|
|Voodoo Lounge||500||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||130||30|
|War Mill||100||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||205||0|
|Spirit Lodge||800||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||150||135|
|Beastiary||1100||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||145||140|
|Tauren Totem||1200||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||135||155|
|Watch Tower||500||3 (Fortified)||60 seconds||110||80|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Strategy Guide: How to play the Orc Race?
What are the pros and cons of the orc race in WC3 Reforged and how should you play them?
As an orc you have to dictate the game plan or you will fall far behind.
It’s up to you what is happening, you can decide to harass, to creep, or to expand, but it all must always happen while having the opponent under control. You must actively pressure him through pushes or unit presence.
Especially on tier 2, you can create a heavy map control and pressure on the enemy’s army, so that he has to react and to invest into counter units. While seeing that you can counter the counter in time and play smartly and tactical to ruin the opponent’s gameplan.
Advantages and Strengths of the Orc WC3 Race:
- Orcs can be very offensive, with heroes like the Blademaster and the Farseer.
- The units of the orcs are hard to kill: They have a lot of hp so that the army has a high durability.
- The orc race is extremely strong on tier 2, with Raiders, Web, Kodo Beasts and Spirit Walkers, these units build great synergies.
- The orc shop is the best of all shops: The healing items, Speed Scroll and Orb of Lightning are by far the best items to buy in shops.
- Orcs can place Sentry Wards with the Witch Doctor and get map control.
- If Pillage is used well, you can make a lot of money through hitting enemy buildings.
- If the Spiked Barricades are researched on tier 2, orc bases are extremely hard to break.
Disadvantages and Weaknesses of the Orc WC3 Race:
- On tier 1, becore the Spiked Barricades upgrade, burrows are extremely weak and easy to bring down.
- Orcs have no strong superlate game units, like the other races with Frost Wyrms, Chims and Gryphons.
- It’s hard for orcs to play against magic spells. They have to purge single units with Shamans or invest a lot into Spirit Walkers with upgrades.
- The anti-air of orcs is hard to maintain, only the Bats, Raiders and Headhunters can deal with air.