Welcome to the Warcraft 3 Reforged guide for the human race, here you can see all heroes, units, buildings and below, a strategy guide with pros and cons.
Warcraft 3 Human Heroes:
Warcraft 3 Reforged Human Units:
|Peasant||5.5 (Normal)||220||0||0 (Medium)||15 seconds||75||0||1|
|Footman||12.5 (Normal)||420||0||2 (Heavy)||20 seconds||135||0||2|
|Rifleman||21 (Piercing)||535||0||0 (Medium)||26 seconds||205||30||3|
|Knight||34 (Normal)||835||0||5 (Heavy)||40 seconds||245||60||4|
|Priest||8.5 (Magic)||290||200||0 (Unarmored)||28 seconds||135||10||2|
|Sorceress||11 (Magic)||325||200||0 (Unarmored)||30 seconds||155||20||2|
|Spell Breaker||14 (Normal)||600||250||3 (Medium)||28 seconds||215||30||3|
|Dragon Hawk||19 (Piercing)||575||300||1 (Light)||28 seconds||200||30||3|
|Gryphon Rider||50 (Magic)||825||0||0 (Light)||45 seconds||280||70||4|
|Flying Machine||14.5 (Piercing)||200||0||2 (Heavy)||13 seconds||90||30||1|
|Mortar Team||58 (Siege)||360||0||0 (Heavy)||32 seconds||180||70||3|
|Siege Engine||50 (Siege)||700||0||2 (Fortified)||55 seconds||195||60||3|
Summons & Special Human Units:
|Militia||12.5 (Normal)||220||0||4 (Heavy)||45 seconds||–|
|Water Elemental||20/35/45 (Piercing)||525/675/900||0||0/1/2 (Heavy)||60 seconds||125 mana|
|Phoenix||68 (Magic)||1250||0||1 (Light)||50 seconds||0 mana|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Human Buildings:
|Town Hall||1500||5 (Fortified)||180 seconds||385||205|
|Keep||2000||5 (Fortified)||140 seconds||320||210|
|Castle||2500||5 (Fortified)||140 seconds||360||210|
|Farm||500||5 (Fortified)||35 seconds||80||20|
|Altar of Kings||900||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||180||50|
|Barracks||1500||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||160||60|
|Lumber Mill||900||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||120||0|
|Blacksmith||1200||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||140||60|
|Workshop||1200||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||140||140|
|Arcane Sanctum||1050||5 (Fortified)||70 seconds||150||140|
|Arcane Vault||485||5 (Fortified)||60 seconds||130||30|
|Gryphon Aviary||1200||5 (Fortified)||75 seconds||140||150|
|Scout Tower||330||0 (Light)||20 seconds||30||20|
|Guard Tower||500||5 (Heavy)||50 seconds||70||50|
|Arcane Tower||500||5 (Heavy)||50 seconds||70||50|
|Cannon Tower||600||5 (Fortified)||75 seconds||170||100|
Warcraft 3 Reforged Human Strategy Guide: How to play the Human Race?
What are the pros and cons of the human race in WC3 Reforged and how should you play them?Dependent on your matchup, always focus on something you can commit to, for humans a good macro and economy is often key to win the match.
It’s a challenging task to get an expansion up, surive the mid game and win in the lategame. In the meantime a lot of stuff can happen, and as you get better, try to be prepared for any possible situation.
For human players the power curve swings up and down often. If you are building an expansion, then you are far behind and are investing into a better late game. But if you reach a fast tier 2 hero with a mountain king second you are deadly strong. Learn to actively know at what times you are stronger and at what times you are weaker. You have to act differently.
A good tip is to turn any defensive scenario into an offensive. This can be done directly or preventative: If you get attacked or if you know that you could get attacked soon, go for a counter push. For example, rush the undeads base and try to get down acolytes. Being offensive can be extremely powerful in human matches.
Advantages and Strengths of the Human WC3 Race:
- Humans can creep super fast in the early game with militia support.
- The humans are best when it comes to expanding: They can powerbuild any building (using multiple worker at once) to get an expansion up fast, which is expensive though. The human towers allow great expansion defense potential.
- Humans can profit a lot from armor, the units connected with Inner Fire and the Paladin aura can great a high armor synergy.
- Also the buildings, if upgraded in the lumber mill, are extremely hard to bring down.
- Human Towers are small and can be grouped at one place very well.
- A lot of tactics are possible, the human race in Warcraft 3 Reforged can focus on casters, melee, range, air, triple heroes and so on and everything is played different.
- The item Staff of Sanctuary from the shop is extremely powerful in matches where humans reach tier 3.
Disadvantages and Weaknesses of the Human WC3 Race:
- Human units are often weak or lp and can be taken out easily by strong nukes.
- The humans are some kind of weak in the early game, because the opponents can easily delay and disturb any plans, like expansions or creeping.