The Battlebus reached the Anroid people out there! 😀 lama
Fortnite Battle Royale is now available for the most Android phones!
Here you can find:
- All available Fortnite Android Devices. full list
- Installation Guide for Fortnite Android. easy
- Samsung and Non Samsung comparison.
Find the full Fortnite installation guide list here.
The Fortnite Android Promo Trailer:
1. Why is the Fortnite App not in the Google Play Store?
The installation process for Fortnite Android is a bit special, the app is not available in the Google Play Store. Epic Games confirmed that an individual launcher has to be downloaded.
Why is Epic Games doing this?
- In the Google Play Store every App has to pay 30 percent of the money to Google! Epic Games dodges this.so smart
- Tim Sweeny the Epic Games founder also said that he thinks that it is time to challenge the default Google Play Store and show the user different options to choose from! Fortnite is big enough that the user will have no problem with that.ok man
Is that risky for me to download Fortnite on Android?
Yes of course, an independent download could include anything and should always be handled with caution. Google Play is great in terms of protection, malware, fraud, phishing or any other security issues!
But well, what can we do about it? Nothing! 😀 What we can rely on that Epic Games is a big company and they will not do something bad, hopefully.
2. Which Android Devices are compatible with Fortnite Battle Royale?
In the beta period of the Android Fortnite App Samsung phones have direct access and get an exlusive extra Samsung Fortnite outfit.
If you dont have a Samsung device, then you have to get invited by Epic Games. Request an invite on the Fortnite site! Follow the instructions below.
Compatible Android phones:
- Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3 and Tab S4
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10, Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20, Pro, G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V10, V20, V30, V30+ and mostly any other Huawei
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5, 5S, 5S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, Mi 8, 8 Explorer, 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2 and mostly any other Xiaomi
- Google: Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus: 5, 5T, 6
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Nokia: 8
- Razer: Phone
- Essential: PH-1
- ZTE: Axon 7, 7s, Axon M, Nubia, Z17, Z17s, Nubia Z11
3. How to install Fortnite on Android:
Now let’s download and install the Fortnite App on your Android device!
Fortnite Android Installation Guide:
- step 1 Check if your Android phone is supported in the list.
- step 2 Check if you need a Fortnite Android Invite (all non Samsung devices need an Invite). To get one open your mobile browser (chrome, firefox or any other browser) and open the url fortnite.com/android and receive an email to get the invite.
- step 3 Now Download the Installer that makes it able to download the Fortnite app.
- step 4 Download the Android Fortnite App in the Installer – the official Fortnite APK file. Install this App. If the systems asks you to really install this (because of security issues, click yes proceed. The installation process needs a bit of time, but just follow the instructions that are given.
- step 5 Now launch the Fortnite App! Log into your account & play! crown
You can still keep the Installer, if Epic Games releases a new patch you need it!
If you have any questions comment below! lama
Can u add Xiaomi redmi 7 to list