Welcome to the Fortnite XBOX ONE installation guide page!
You want to install Fornite Battle Royale on XBOX? Here is a quick guide how you can do that!
XBOX ONE Fortnite Download Size
The download size of Fortnite needs around 11GB disk space on your XBOX ONE. But with all of the new Fortnite patches, the file can grow bigger and bigger.
Fortnite XBOX ONE installation
Fortnite is playable via crossplay, that means you can play with and against your friends on different devices like on the PC, the smartphone or XBOX ONE.
XBOX ONE Installation Guide:
- Start you mighty XBOX and when you are on the home page just search for “Fortnite”.
- Now you can see the search results, choose the game title with the name Fortnite Battle Royale. Don’t choose the Fortnite versions which are called “Standart”, “Deluxe” or “Premium” they are just fakes.
- Now click install and Fortnite Battle Royale will be installed to your XBOX ONE. This can take a while until it is downloaded.
- To be able to play, create an Epic Games account, you can choose the social XBOX ONE login, like that you just have to enter the XBOX login and you are in!
- Now start the game and own your enemies! Good luck, my friend.
Fortnite XBOX ONE Controls
Here you can see the controls for Fortnite on XBOX ONE. Here are two examples for the combat and for building.
For the Combat in Fortnite Battle Royale:
For Building in Fortnite Battle Royale: