Welcome to the Fortnite Battle Royale iOS installation guide!
The iOS Fortnite app has weekly updates and is playable very nice.
Here is a quick installation guide for all iOS devices! lama
Here you can find:
- Which iOS devices are compatible and which not?
- Fortnite iOS download & installation guide.
- Fortnite Battle Royale iOS keys & controls guide.
Find all Fortnite Installation tuorials here (all platforms & devices).
The Fortnite IOS Promo Trailer:
Fortnite Battle Royale iOS Requirements:
Fortnite Battle Royale is only working on newer iOS devices. It is important that at least iOS 11 is installed and that you have a good internet connection, if you download the game make sure to be in the WLAN.
Fortnite IOS Phones that are compatible:
These iOS phones are compatible with Fortnite:
- Iphone SE
- Iphone X
- Iphone 8 & Iphone 8 Plus
- Iphone 7 & Iphone 7 Plus
- Ipad Mini 3 & Ipad Mini 4
- Ipad Air 2
- Ipad 2017
- Ipad Pro
Fortnite IOS phones that are NOT compatible:
Fortnite does not support these iOS devices:
- Iphone 6 & Iphone 6 Plus
- Iphone 5S
- Ipad Air
- Ipad Mini 2 & Ipad Mini 3
- Ipod Touch
- Older Iphones & Ipads
1. How to download Fortnite for iOS?
The good thing with iOS is, that the Fortnite App is in the Apple App Store.
The Fortnite Battle Royale App for iOS is free and open for everyone, and not an invite only game.
2. How to install Fortnite on IOS:
Fortnite IOS Installation Guide:
- step 1 Open the App Store on your compatible iOS device.
- step 2 Search for Fortnite.
- step 3 Install the Fortnite App.
- step 4 Start & play Fortnite. crown
3. Fortnite iOS Crossplay
The crossplay function is really cool, you can visit your friend, he plays XBOX or PC and you play on iPhone against or with him. Fortnite is one of the first game who support the cross device function! Try it out. 😀
4. Basic Fortnite Battle Royale iOS tips & controls:
These are the basic controls for the iOS Fortnite App. At first it can be a bit tricky, but after some rounds everything will be clear! I hope these iOS Fortnite Keys are helpful: